Healthcare work that is Rewarding. Staff benefits that offer flexibility.
Our 750 staff are proud to be making a difference to the healthcare of West Australians.
It shows in our staff attitude towards our patients, and the teamwork displayed in all our laboratories.
We aim to make working for Clinipath Pathology rewarding, and offer benefits that recognise today's lifestyles.
Flexible Work Options
- We support flexible work options to meet your work-life balance needs. You may be able to vary your working arrangements - such as working hours, location, and the way work is organised.
Training and Development
- We invest in significant training and development opportunities for our staff. All our collectors are enrolled in Cert IV for Pathology Collectors. We also partner with a training organisation, to offer nationally recognised, role-specific training to all our employees. These programs have been widely embraced by staff, and has resulted in Clinipath Pathology winning a National Training Award.
Employee Assistance Program
- We partner with Working Life to provide employees assistance to our staff. This assistance program offers you free confidential support for a wide range of personal or work related challenges that may be affecting you.
State of the Art Laboratory
- Our Osborne Park Laboratory is the newest, best equipped laboratory in WA. We have onsite shower facilities, staff lockers, and free, secure parking onsite.
- We provide free Flu vaccinations to all staff every year.
Annual Service Recognition
- Staff receive recognition and benefits for service of 10 years or more.